This past weekend Xien and I had the pleasure of photographing Shaine & Tommy’s engagement session in Maudslay State Park, Newburyport, MA. These two are everything a couple should be for their engagement photos – smiling, happy, and head-over-heels in love! They both also love playing scrabble so it’s only appropriate that we had to incorporate it during their engagement session. After the session they invited us to dinner with a couple of great friends at Michael’s Harborside restaurant on the Harbor of Newburyport. Thank you guys for your wonderful generosity and the chance to meet some of your closest friends. We had so much fun with these two during the session and cannot wait to photograph their beautiful wedding at a beautiful mansion setting next May…
If you haven’t become a fan over at our FaceBook page… what are you waiting for?
Thanks! CLICK HERE!
- Timmy Paone on Heike & Tim’s engagement session in North end Boston
- Eric Munn on Patrizia & Ryan’s wedding at Alpine Country Club, Cranston, RI
- wedding photographer Bristol on Heike & Tim’s engagement session in North end Boston
- Seattle Senior & Family Portrait Photographer on Tracy & Brendan’s wedding at Kirkbrae Country Club, Lincoln, RI
- Houston Wedding Photographer (Slava) on Jackie & Jamie’s Engagment session in North End, Botosn