Ahhhhh… the emotions! They always get us. And Patrizia and Ryan’s wedding was chalk full of them. From tears and laughter, to some of the most sentimental moments we’ve had the pleasure of documenting. Their wedding ceremony was held at the beautiful Cathedral of Saints Peter and Paul in Providence, RI. After the ceremony, we headed over to Roger Williams Park for some beautiful family and portrait pictures. We simply adore Patrizia and Ryan! They are so much fun and we’ve had a great time getting to know them and their family over the course of that wonderful day. Patrizia and Ryan made family a huge part of their wedding day which was so nice to see.
The reception was held at the Alpine Country club in Cranston RI. We have had the pleasure of photographing there many times and as usual, Nick, the event coordinator, is the best!!!
And the piece-de-resistance was the gorgeous sunset…
Patrizia & Ryan, you are such a wonderful couple to work with and Thank you so much for allowing Xien and I to document your very special day.
We can’t imagine a more perfect union. God bless Patrizia and Ryan!
- Timmy Paone on Heike & Tim’s engagement session in North end Boston
- Eric Munn on Patrizia & Ryan’s wedding at Alpine Country Club, Cranston, RI
- wedding photographer Bristol on Heike & Tim’s engagement session in North end Boston
- Seattle Senior & Family Portrait Photographer on Tracy & Brendan’s wedding at Kirkbrae Country Club, Lincoln, RI
- Houston Wedding Photographer (Slava) on Jackie & Jamie’s Engagment session in North End, Botosn